Highlighted

Multiple actions on one tap

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple check button components, that has 2 states, which are off by default.
I also have multiple layers that are hidden by default.

I want to make it so that if I click on a check button, it's state changes to on and the hidden layer, which it is assigned to, is also displayed.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multiple actions on one tap

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple check button components, that has 2 states, which are off by default.
I also have multiple layers that are hidden by default.

I want to make it so that if I click on a check button, it's state changes to on and the hidden layer, which it is assigned to, is also displayed.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very complex interaction, and I am not sure if there is an easy way to do this in XD as of today. You will have to wait for an expert to see if any of them have tried anything similar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2019 0