• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple prototype links add with one click, can't remove or drag them

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was working well two days ago and yesterday, but today when I click on an element, click on the blue icon and try to add new link, it freezes for a while and then add like 6-8 interactions: Tap, Drag and then Keys & Gamepad 1,2,3,4 etc. There's no way to remove it, can't delete them with my keyboard, can't drag them to other artboards (or anywhere really). In fact, taping delete button on my keyboard adds even more 'Keys & Gamepad' interactions (I am currently at 25 interactions only because I've used delete button, ridiculous). 

I've tried reinstalling, using another files, deleting all plugins and updating, that didn't work.

bug1.jpgbug2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. We would like to know a few more details that will help us investigate about the issue-

• What is the OS & XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?
  • Have you tried deleting the element with all the interaction and tried creating them again?
  • Is it happening with a particlular element or all the elements?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harhika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

It's happening that because he's adding more interactions - when he's tapping the "delete" key, XD understands that he's adding more "tapping" action... lol that's weird too... I get this kind of errors too... so I close and open again XD. Or click in another program and return to XD and delete the wrong interactions. 

In fact, the interaction links are a little confusing... in many situations, I can't change the interaction that I copied from another screen. When I click in the element that I want to change the destination link, it adds another one! Too boring!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologize for your experience. Definitely sounds like a bug to me. I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team usign this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m They should be able to log a bug on your behalf if they can reproduce the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines