• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : Unable to export all assets to a development link

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am working on a project which has 53 assets (icons, colors, fonts and etc), but when I export it to the development link it shows just a few components (7). I tried to restart the Adobe XD, tried to clean my cookies, tried to export it again and nothing is working. I attached the screenshots.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 6.29.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-04 at 6.29.31 PM.png

{Title Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Data loss , How to , Import and export , Missing feature , Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Those are just the assets from the screen you are currently on. You have 53 assets in total, accross all screens (colors and fonts don't count towards that number, that's just the layers you marked for export). On this screen, however, you only have 7. If you go to another screen, you will see different assets.

You cannot download all the assets from all screens with one click through the web prototype, only from the screen you are currently on.

If you want to export all assets from the whol

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are just the assets from the screen you are currently on. You have 53 assets in total, accross all screens (colors and fonts don't count towards that number, that's just the layers you marked for export). On this screen, however, you only have 7. If you go to another screen, you will see different assets.

You cannot download all the assets from all screens with one click through the web prototype, only from the screen you are currently on.

If you want to export all assets from the whole document in one go, you can do that in Xd. From the menu, you can go to Export > Batch, and it will export all assets from all artboards marked for export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg, I feel so dumb hahahahahaha
Thank you so much 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am having the same problem but XD isn't allowing me export as a batch either. Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 8.47.17 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-18 at 8.47.45 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind I figured it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines