• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My keyboard is not working in adobe xd

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My keyboard is not working after the update of the last version. I can't work in any project without using the keyboard, I need a solution as soon as you can please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if you are unable to use any shortcuts or some specific shortcuts? Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files? Please explain a bit more about what exactly is happening, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here my keyboard is also not working. Tried reinstalling. Its been a while I'm facing this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pooja,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details about what exactly happens? Is it like you are unable to use any shortcut or it's not working completely? I'd also need details about the version of XD and the Operating System.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines