• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : Unable to Name/Rename Assets on Export

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last update (drop high sierra support) i cannot name/rename assets on export, and it was a feature and every front-end developer needs, why do did you dropped this? 

Since we work as a team, all the time we need to export and code (html, css) from another designer creation, if that person does not name his assets, layers, whatever, manage his library, we need to rename it on a semantic way on export, i dont want to rename every component in library or exported folder after export, i need to rename it right on export dialog.

I dont want to refactor another peoples work just to get my job done.

Really?

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

I understand your concern. I am not sure of any workaround solution for this. I will share with you if I find one. I found one request similar to your requirement here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34600519-exported-artboard-file-name

Please submit your vote and feedback and stay tuned for future updates on this request.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. It looks you are looking for the similar request mentioned here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39152614-rename-op... If so, I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

I will also make sure to share your feedback with the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, thanks for the reply.

Sorry but no, it is not what i need. 

This is what i need: (export dialog, pt-br. cmd+e on mac, ctrl+e on windows)

asset-name.png

Some (a lot) designers dont work as you designed. They dont mange library, they dont name/rename assets, most of the time thay dont group itens to build a component, they dont export design specs, most of time guys like me, who needs to build the interface in html/css/javacript, receives just the file.XD.

I need options to workaround this.

Thanks! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your concern. I am not sure of any workaround solution for this. I will share with you if I find one. I found one request similar to your requirement here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34600519-exported-...

Please submit your vote and feedback and stay tuned for future updates on this request.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines