• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigating your files should be smoother and slower

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great tool! But I spend about 80% of my time navigating my files, rather than designing them. And to me, that's the biggest struggle of the entire experience. The good news is that it's a very easy fix. It even can allow users to choose sensitivity and scroll levels!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Thank yuo for using Adobe XD and your feedbak. You can enter your feedback at user voice forum here.Please use adobexd.uservoice.com, this is the best place to send us feature requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank yuo for using Adobe XD and your feedbak. You can enter your feedback at user voice forum here.Please use adobexd.uservoice.com, this is the best place to send us feature requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My biggest complaint is that zooming in on an object with Cmd/Ctrl-3 is not practical. It zooms in too close, so you need to zoom out a few steps again. I wish the Zoom would behave like Illustrator and InDesign, with Cmd/Ctrl+ closing in on a selected element.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines