Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation control with better visibility

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have question about visibility of navigation control in share view. I would like ask you if is possible make it better visibility. It is happend that our customers they can not see navigation panel between pages down side of share project and we have to point out and explain they can do it. I temporarily solve this by prototyping, but I have to reseize artboards, which is not ideal. Are you thinking of a subsequent follow version there would me more visible these navigation panel?

Thank you for any answer or sugestion.

Jaroslav

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David, 

Thank you for writing to us, We can control the page using the navigation key from the keyboard also. I can understand your issue also, would like to suggest you, please write us your new idea/suggestion to link https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests?category_id=159990.  Our engineer team will try to pick it up ASAP.

Happy XD!!

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for answer Vertika.

Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines