Exit

Navigation in XD

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/get-started-xd-design.html

Hello dear XD user,

I'm just trying to follow the tutorial movie above and recreate the individual steps in the sample file. In the minute 1:07 it is shown that you can access the folder "Chair Images and Text" directly. I selected the image, but I couldn't get to this folder, as shown in the movie. What trick is behind it?

greeting

B. Tiemann

b.tiemann@tgh-info.de

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I couldn't find any video tutorial in the link shared. Would you please explain what you are trying to achieve so that we can help you better.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Jagriti,

in einem weiteren Blog-Beitrag hatte ich ein Bildschirmfoto hinzugefügt, wo gezeigt wird, wie man von einem Foto auf der Zeichenfläche direkt zu dem betreffenden Ordner gelangt, in dem sich dieses und weitere Bilder befinden. Siehe Anhang.

Hier der Link zu den betreffenden Adobe-Tutorials:

Herzlichen Dank für die schnelle Reaktion.

Beste Grüße

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jagriti,

in another blog post, I added a screenshot showing how to get from a photo on the artboard directly to the folder where this and other images are located. See Appendix.

Here is the link to the Adobe tutorials in question:

Thank you very much for the quick response.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through the videos, from what I understand from your question, I think you are trying to import images to a repeat grid and those images of chairs are in a folder named "Chair Images and Text". So here the folder is a basic folder created by the user in his local machine which contains various images. To import images from any local folder you need to either open the folder (minimise the window a bit if required) and drag the images or go to file>import>navigate to your folder> select the required image.

Hope this is clear and it helps.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

… ich werde versuchen, Deinem Rat zur folgen …

Bernhard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines