• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with scaling text...

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there NOT an option to select a text on the page and quickly scale it up or down by clicking and dragging on the edges like there is in Photoshop or Illustrator? Having to go over to the right-hand panel area to adjust a simple text size every time is slowing down the workflow. One of the main reasons I've downloaded XD was to speed up the "WORKFLOW" of designing. Please consider adding this feature in the next update. Thank you guys for your consideration!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can quickly scale text by dragging on the little circle that is in the textbox, you do not have to go to the panel on the right hand side. See image below.Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 3.34.24 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this, but it's not resizing or scaling the size of the text. It's only resizing the text area around the text instead of the actual text itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That little circle at the bottom in the center is not visible, only multiple circles to adjust the size of the area around the text. Why is this not visible in the XD I have? Do you know the answer of how to make that little circle appear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind, I figured it out. The problem was that I had the "Area Text" option selected in the right panel area instead of the "Point Text". If you set it back to "Point Text", that little circle at the bottom becomes visible once again. "Area Text" is only good if you plan on pasting text from the clipboard to form big paragraphs instead of simple lines of text. 

AdobeXD-Text-Scaling-Resizing-Issue.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines