• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested components in different libraries link problem

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with components that are created in one library and used in other components in another library. For example a button (component) is placed in an action dialog (component) in another cloud document. Adobe xd then no longer knows where the button master component is located and opens the two documents in which the component was linked in a loop back and forth until the program crashes.

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Design , Import and export , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jonny. Yes, I also have the same problem. Nested Components where Components from Library A. are linked in library B. and referenciated in A. F... everything up. I also need to comment, that I had this issue on Cloud Libraries. I tried lots of alternatives, without any success. I hope Adobe checks the Problem ASAP. I am complete blocked and cannot work with XD anymore. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here ... I guess nobody at Adobe has tested this case ... It's important IMO for design systems to have smaller cleaner libraries that build on each other ... this is much more eficient especially for more complex patterns.

I hope it's just a small fix 🙂 

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines