Highlighted

New Libraries—view only access but I'm the file owner

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I love new Libraries and I think that's way better from what we had previusly (that was misleading). However, there are some minor issues, e.g. even if I create a file and share a Library from it, in the Creative Cloud app I have "View only access". Does anyone know why is that?

(I'd really love to be able to create groups for that Library but I simply can't because of this "View only" limitation!)

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Libraries—view only access but I'm the file owner

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I love new Libraries and I think that's way better from what we had previusly (that was misleading). However, there are some minor issues, e.g. even if I create a file and share a Library from it, in the Creative Cloud app I have "View only access". Does anyone know why is that?

(I'd really love to be able to create groups for that Library but I simply can't because of this "View only" limitation!)

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/work-with-creative-cloud-libraries-xd.ug.html and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,

No, it doesn't help. I've created a library (I'm the file and the Library ower) but I in the Creative Cloud I have "View access only" that prevents me from, e.g. creating groups (see attached screenshot).

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.31.04 PM.pngCheers,

Jacek

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
J-sek LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so sorry for the typos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0