• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Mobile XD app incompatible

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else experiencing this crap from Adobes latest bout of the XD half baked product?

Since being forced to upgrade to the latest version of the mobile app for testing:

Creative Cloud files saved to /Creative Cloud on local machine do not appear....

Whats more....

The only way they do appear is if you save new files in the 'Cloud' option when saving!

If I open my existing Cloud document from the /creative cloud file area on my machine, and then save to 'Cloud Documents' they don't appear.

Oh and there does not appear to be any way of actually managing 'Cloud Documents'

Using Windows 10, latest version of XD app..... total crap.

I am going back to Sketch, as this is a joke....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chrisa,

Thanks for using Adobe XD latest release and sharing your feedback on Cloud documents. I would request you to take a look at this link: - Cloud documents in XD  to have a better understanding of the Cloud document feature. Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. You will have to save files from your local computer to the creative cloud to have them available for testing on your mobile device.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Since the last update of Adobe Xd (iOS) all my projects have disappeared. But the projects are all still in the Creative Cloud. Save existent Projects as Cloud document is not possible. Nothing happens.

No German support for paying German customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using File > Save As to save your documents in the cloud? After the files have been saved, you should be able to see them listed under Cloud Documents on your Welcome Screen.

In the new version, mobile apps will only display Cloud or Shared Documents. Docs in Creative Cloud Files Folder need to be re-saved as Cloud Documents in 14.0 to appear in the mobile apps.

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 2.11.15 PM.png

You can contact tech support from Germany using this link Contact Customer Care

Let us know if you have issues reaching out to us and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i used the Save as Cloud Document method.

No effect. Nothing happens.

Thx for the link but also just english support.

Just by phone, but no support for Adobe xd on iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am asking around to see how I can best route you. In the time that I get back to you, I would like you to check out this video

Cloud Documents for XD Mobile - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link to the video. Exactly the same way I did it (but under Windows 10).

I will try again tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. Can you confirm that you are on Adobe XD 14? Also, can you post a screenshot or video here of what you are seeing on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, now it is possible to save the documents as cloud documents. So far so good. What I miss now, however, is the physical availability of each project because the cloud documents are not visible in the Adobe Creative Cloud. Where are the projects stored, if not there? Somehow the transparency with the last update got lost completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines