Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to XD

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Very rookie question. I've had a designer craft me a dozen pages on XD. I have linked them together. I want to know how I can use this great tool to get my pages online. I read about Anima and signed up for a pro account. I've generated the code but when I insert it on my site domain it looks horrible. Anyone got any tips, hints, suggestions of plug ins or ways to go from great design on XD to visible on website?

Also, is it on XD I can embed a data source from an Azure database? Or does that come later? 

Sorry for the silly question. Forgive the nubie question. 

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Does it need to be on your site? If so, I'm not sure the best way to do that. If you can use Adobe's servers, simply click on the Share button and generate a link that you can share with other users. They'll be able to view it via their web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it need to be on your site? If so, I'm not sure the best way to do that. If you can use Adobe's servers, simply click on the Share button and generate a link that you can share with other users. They'll be able to view it via their web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines