• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update messed up Fixed position while scrolling

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys just released a new update that has completely messed up the fixed position while scrolling feature. I just updated and now for some reason not only is the option only available in prototype mode but it forces me to add an interaction to the entire element in order to use it. Meaning, if I have a mobile footer at the bottom with several links inside of it I can't set the entire group to a fixed position any longer because the main group "tap" trigger takes precedence over all the smaller ones inside the group. this is really dum and would have expected much more from Adobe. UGH, can someone help me figure out this frustration?

you'll notice in the attached that I have a group selected, but the right-hand side is all greyed out, It forces me to create an interaction (which I don't want) in order to use the fixed position? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Community Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - It looks like the reason you can't see the "Fix position when scrolling" checkbox in Prototype mode for the "Global Header" group is because it's inside the "Elements" group. "Fix position" is only available for the outer most group. From the screenshot, it seems like the "Elements" group contains all of the layers for that artboard and could maybe be removed. You don't need to create interactions in order for the "Fix position when scrolling" checkbox to be enabled. Also, we are looking into adding the "Fix position when scrolling" checkbox back to Design mode again as well.

Hope this helps,
David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines