Highlighted

No padding function in Adobe XD 30

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I've got a problem with Adobe XD right now. I found a tutorial for the padding function but there's no button for padding in my XD. (you can see it at the screenshot.) I searched in the manual and looked for tabs, but I cannot find the function. Can you help me with this?

Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

Regards,

Sascha

Hi Sascha,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Would you mind making your object as an component or group and then check if you're able to see the padding option in the property inspector pane?

Please check out this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/set-fixed-padding-for-components-groups.html

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No padding function in Adobe XD 30

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I've got a problem with Adobe XD right now. I found a tutorial for the padding function but there's no button for padding in my XD. (you can see it at the screenshot.) I searched in the manual and looked for tabs, but I cannot find the function. Can you help me with this?

Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

Regards,

Sascha

Hi Sascha,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Would you mind making your object as an component or group and then check if you're able to see the padding option in the property inspector pane?

Please check out this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/set-fixed-padding-for-components-groups.html

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sascha,

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue, NOT able to see the padding option on the inspector. I grouped and made a component as well, still nothing...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Usually when we group the objects or if it is a component we do get the option for padding as suggested above. Could you please share a few screenshots of the design of how it looks so that we can have a better idea.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines