• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No project preview shows before opening file (BUG)

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I cannot see what my project looks like before opening an Adobe XD file.

Maarten0D44_0-1618474191822.png

I have this problem since I reset my Windows PC with Keeping my files.

To try and solve this issue, I have tried multple things.

- Reinstall Adobe XD

- Uninstall Adobe XD -> uninstall Creative Cloud -> install creative cloud -> install adobe XD

- I also used the Adobe Clean removal tool to remove any Adobe related files before installing again.

None of the above solve this issue. Not having this preview of a project is quite bothersome, because I create a lot of project, and I cannot remember them all by name.

I have looked for hours for a solution, but I can't seem to find any posts related to this issue.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Well its me again. I can't seem to find the delete button for this post. Anyway, the issue somehow solved itsself now.

I did 2 things:

- I updated to the newest Adobe XD: XD v 39.0.12

- I actually clicked for the first time on "Your Work" tab in Adobe Creative Cloud, where the preview works for my projects. So I suppose it now has correctly cached these previews for my projects, and it works as well in Adobe XD!

I suppose this post can be deleted now, or marked as solved?

Kind Regards,

Maarten

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well its me again. I can't seem to find the delete button for this post. Anyway, the issue somehow solved itsself now.

I did 2 things:

- I updated to the newest Adobe XD: XD v 39.0.12

- I actually clicked for the first time on "Your Work" tab in Adobe Creative Cloud, where the preview works for my projects. So I suppose it now has correctly cached these previews for my projects, and it works as well in Adobe XD!

I suppose this post can be deleted now, or marked as solved?

Kind Regards,

Maarten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines