No puedo instalar Adobe XD on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo sistema operativo macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 con 8 GB. Al intentar descargar Adobe XD me dice que el sistema no es compatible (https://helpx.adobe.com/es/xd/user-guide.html/es/xd/system-requirements.ug.html) ¿alguien sabe cómo puedo solucionarlo?. Gracias por su tiempo.

Hi Jorg, 

Sorry for the trouble, XD supports macOS X v10.14 or later. I'd request you to upgrade to the OS to install XD. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No puedo instalar Adobe XD on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo sistema operativo macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 con 8 GB. Al intentar descargar Adobe XD me dice que el sistema no es compatible (https://helpx.adobe.com/es/xd/user-guide.html/es/xd/system-requirements.ug.html) ¿alguien sabe cómo puedo solucionarlo?. Gracias por su tiempo.

Hi Jorg, 

Sorry for the trouble, XD supports macOS X v10.14 or later. I'd request you to upgrade to the OS to install XD. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorg, 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0