Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No se puede exportar de XD a Zeplin ni photoshop abre extensiones xd

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días

Tengo instalada la app de Zeplin en windows 10, de hecho he exportado algún xd de prueba hace día y funcionaba, pero ahora no se puede.

Debe haber sido la última actualización de XD. Ahora tengo que recrearlo todo en psd para mandarlo a Zeplin GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Photoshop no abre extensiones XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. Can you provide me with the exact steps to reproduce your issue? I haven't heard of this issue from other users so far.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear technical team

Actually I do not know what it can be. Yesterday I checked on another laptop (windows 10) with another XD site and within the export menu is the option to export to Zeplin. However within the corporate network I do not know why that option does not exist. If it is a matter of write permission of the installation folder, where is XD installed? I do not give with the route to manage their permissions and allow writing.

On the other hand, photoshop does not open or import XD documents, is that normal?

Thanks for the attention and many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, según el sitio de Zeplin:

:warning: Adobe XD integration is currently available on macOS only, stay tuned for Windows support.

Acá el link completo: https://blog.zeplin.io/zeplin-now-integrates-with-adobe-xd-cc-726c8a4b2f22

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En otro portátil windows 10 con otra inslación de XD, dentro del menú export SI está la opción de exportar a Zeplin. De hecho he conseguido exportar algún documento. No sé, yo creo que tiene que ver con algo de los permisos de escritura de la carpeta de instalación del programa (por cierto soy incapaz de averiguar dónde se instala XD)

Gracias por responder Carlos, es un placer,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that you have the latest versions of XD and Zeplin installed.
Close then both programs and re-open them. It should hopefully work now, I had the same problem. De nada 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Please check out these two threads: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/is-there-any-way-can-let-me-open-xd-files-in-photoshop/td-p/... to open XD in Photoshop.

For XD to Zeplin, please see this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/zeplin-export-won-t-show-in-adobe-xd/td-p/9675628/page/4

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines