Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noise waves arround an elipse

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I want to create an App for Noise and Sound recording.

In my Design i must explain the visualization of it.

I have an cyrcle when a tone is found. but when it is just a noise the cyrcle must be shown very "unplain"

i found no option in XD so i want to create it in illustraitor an copy it to XD but it doenst work

Unbenannt-1.jpg

i create an elipse and draw unplain lines over it and in the layer window is just one layer for both lines.

maybe someone knows how to visualize my effect in XD or with import and export and other tools?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Draw an ellipse with Ellipse tool, then double-click on it - this will turn the Shape (circle) into a Path. Once it's a Path you can add Anchor Points by placing your cursor onto the path line. Add any number of Anchor Points.

Then duplicate the Artboard. Manipulate the circle path in the second Artboard by moving the Anchor Points and handles around.

Finally Auto-Animate between he two Artboards.

Hope this makes sense 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if I understood you correctly, but you can animate from a plain ellipse to a ragged one:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/a2365664-9406-4be6-a569-e56d0ecb4c9a-f765/?fullscreen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my discription is confusing.

But your example is a great solution for me.

How does it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my discription is confusing.

But your example is a great solution for me.

How does it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Draw an ellipse with Ellipse tool, then double-click on it - this will turn the Shape (circle) into a Path. Once it's a Path you can add Anchor Points by placing your cursor onto the path line. Add any number of Anchor Points.

Then duplicate the Artboard. Manipulate the circle path in the second Artboard by moving the Anchor Points and handles around.

Finally Auto-Animate between he two Artboards.

Hope this makes sense 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

It works for me.

I am new in Adobe XD.

The double click for adding Anchor points and the Auto Animate  options help me a lot for working with this tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines