Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to create a hover effect

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Last week I uploaded my Adobe XD and now I am not able to create a hover effect. It's different than the one I was using and I am not able to figure out how to do it. Could someone explain it to me, please? I can't see the components individually and edit them as I could in the older version. Many thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing a small video of what exactly is happening at your end? Please share the version of XD and OS as well. For information on the hover effect, you can also refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el3HqNfrIfo

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Adorable_Panda ,

I have faced this issue one and resolved it too. Many at time what happens is that we have created the component and applied the protyping, the only thing we forget is the position of the hover component among the several layers. Can you try making sure that your hover component is at a position in the layers list which is considerably not hindered by any layers above it. Try moving your hover component layer higher in the layers list and test the solution.

Thanks,   Jose

Gracias, Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines