Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not all assets available in development console

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Team,

our development team is missing a "download-button" (so the availability to download) for SVG-Icons in the development console. Although the Icon is definetively a SVG, Adobe XD is not recognizing it and therefore not supporting to download it for our development team. I added a screenshot. Can anyone help?

Best regards

Christian

assets_missing.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you enable the icon for export? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/export-design-assets.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Koushikc1,

no that is not the problem. Maybe I didn´t explain it correctly.

I am talking about the "Share-Link", where you are able to define it to be a preview for developers, generate the Link and publish it to the developers. In this context you can define to upload also the assets of the XD-File to provide them to the developers (see screenshot). So the problem is that although the checkbox is klicked, the developer is not able to download an Icon for example (see Screenshot in my first comment).

Do you get me?

assets.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines