• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not allowed to use the sharing feature in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See responce from the Security department. Any idea when the added support will be added?

The Asset Settings feature has been set to “sharing only to domain users” but it does come with some limitations.  After reviewing some of the online documentation I came across this article which states that this option does not enable any “publishing services” which I think limits what collaboration can be done at the moment.  I know you tested the sharing of the prototype and that was working with this setting, but I’m thinking some of the other collaboration options use publishing which is stated to not function with this setting.

There are only 3 sharing options at the moment – no restrictions, no public link, and only domain users.  It appears that publishing services currently require no restrictions mode to work.  There are currently not enough administrative console features to allow the no restriction option to be used but Adobe did say there are changes planned to improve the control of sharing.  So as of now, its appears that there is a limited sharing capability available while in domain only mode.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/sharing-restrictions.html

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I don't know if my answer is still of any use, but for any question regarding features, it's better recommended to post to uservoice : https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

From there, if your subject exists, don't hesitate to comment and upvote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines