• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not showing correct presentation of artwork

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can any one help with below issue I face while doing presenation of by artwork. I also updated the XD to latest version.

xd-1.jpg

TOPICS
Design , How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Hi Kaushal,

Thanks for writing us . Can you please make sure that the "Fix position when scrolling"  check box in PI (Property Inspector) is not checked  for the object . If the issue persists even after unchecking please share  us the following details

1. Browser in which you are facing this issue?

2. if possible please share us the file (Artboards which have issue ) you can send me over a private message.

3. XD version and Os version you currently working on ?

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaushal,

Thanks for writing us . Can you please make sure that the "Fix position when scrolling"  check box in PI (Property Inspector) is not checked  for the object . If the issue persists even after unchecking please share  us the following details

1. Browser in which you are facing this issue?

2. if possible please share us the file (Artboards which have issue ) you can send me over a private message.

3. XD version and Os version you currently working on ?

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kaushal,

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. We would like to know if your issue is resolved. Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines