Nothing happen on Zeplin export

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I try to export a artboard from Adobe XD to Zeplin (Option+Command+E) but after the opening of the application (Zeplin) nothing happen.

I have Adobe XD 39.0.12.12 with Creative Cloud 4.9.0.19 free account and Zeplin 3.19.

I already tried some things I found on this support website but nothing help me :

- Uninstall and reinstall Adobe XD and Zeplin

- Look at the permissions of Adobe XD (nothing is wrong)

Furthermore, I can't downgrade Adobe XD because I don't have this option on my creative cloud pannel (the three little dots on the right of the application).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Killian

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. I would like to confirm if you have tried the solution suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/zeplin-export-won-t-show-in-adobe-xd/td-p/9675628 and see if that helps.

Does that happen with every file or with a specific file? I would also request checking with Zeplin as well just to be sure if there is any active issue that might be causing the trouble.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @HARSHIKA_VERMA, thanks for your answer.

I fellow the steps recommended by Preran in the post that you share and all the requirements are ok so it change nothing.

It's happen with every file unfortunately..

I will check with Zeplin also.

Killian

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines