• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Home tab broken; Can't create new document.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe XD home tab is empty. I can open the recent documents and the cloud tab workings. However, even when I try to use the file menu I can't add a new document. I am using mac

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 18.01.05.jpg

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Hi Jaden,

I am sorry to hear you ran into trouble while opening XD. For few customers, the issue got fixed after trying these solutions-

1. Formatting hard disk and reinstalling BigSur. 

2. Uninstall XD, Close Adobe tasks, Delete all XD related files, Reinstall, create a new profile then it worked.

If you still face issues after trying any of the above solutions, please share the details asked below to investigate the issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issuu sinds MAC-OS BIG SUR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/home-tab-broken-can-t-create-new-document/td-p/11743075 Please in case if it still doesn't work, please share the details asked here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/home-tab-broken-can-t-create-new-document/m-p/11782199#M4421... and share with me over a PM.

We'll try our best to help you with it.

Note: Please add the URL of the post over a PM for reference.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Lorsque je crée un nouveau document sur Adobe XD, la page d'accueil est vide. 

J'ai déjà essayer de réinstaller Adobe XD, mais le problème persiste. 

Que dois-je faire ? 

Merci pour votre aide

----------------------------------------------

When I create a new document on Adobe XD, the home page is blank.

I have already tried to reinstall Adobe XD, but the problem persists.

What should I do ?

Thanks for your help

GwenCapture d’écran 2021-04-02 à 14.36.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/home-tab-broken-can-t-create-new-document/m-p/11743075#M4337...

If that doesn't help, please share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help,

but it's not working.

> I tried the solutions you suggested to other users.

Gwen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

No sorry, it does not work. 

Regards, 

Gwen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please update XD to 39 version and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm using a mid 2010 mac mini running mojave and have installed adobe XD. Adobe XD opens just fine and at normal speed and works pretty well. But when I try to do a project, the artboard or canvas aren't showing. I don't know why, but it doesn't show. I tried searching for answers and someone had said to try gfxcardstatus to switch to integrated, but it shows that there isn't dual gpu in my machine. Someone pls help!

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 10.12.16 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 10.13.12 AM.png

  

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 10.25.44 AM.png

 I have attached the specs, the error along with adobe XD screenshot. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prithvi,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing the version of XD you are using? Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud Desktop top, restart the machine and then sign back in?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I am currently using the latest version of Adobe XD that is 38.0.12.13 (starter), creative cloud sync 4.9.0.19. I had tried signing out of both Adobe XD na creative cloud and signing back in, reinstalling Adobe XD and creative cloud, but the problem doesn't seem to go. But when I boot my mac in safe mode, it seems to work fine and art boards are visible. I'd like to know the solution for this. 

Thank you,

Prithvi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem on Windows when I tried to run Xd on an older machine. Problem was an outdated nvidia driver.

Once I updated it, the artboards were visible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system has a NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics card. Can you tell me how you updated your driver and how to update mine? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can go to https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/drivers/ , find your graphics card and download the latest one, but I'm not sure how it works on a Mac. This card seems to be quite old and you might have to do some research on what's the latest driver available and how to update it. Sorry that I can't be of much help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked it out and it appears that there isn't any drivers available now :((. Tho it is available for Linux and other operating systems, it isn't there for macOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i faced the same situation when i tried to use the share option on an artboard, I was stuck on the moving circle no matter what I do even restarted XD and same, I uninstalled and reinstalled XD dint work. Then i restarted my M1 MBP and tada! everything went back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines