Highlighted

OK, so I have made a Protype Design, How do I continue?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I would want to develop my own APP from scratch.

I have used XD to design the prototype, now I want to go to the next step.

What software should I use?

In case I can't, is there a forum / community where I can hire APP programmers that can take my Prototype design

to final APP delivery?

Thanks again.

Greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

OK, so I have made a Protype Design, How do I continue?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I would want to develop my own APP from scratch.

I have used XD to design the prototype, now I want to go to the next step.

What software should I use?

In case I can't, is there a forum / community where I can hire APP programmers that can take my Prototype design

to final APP delivery?

Thanks again.

Greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg,

Thank you for using Adobe XD and reaching out here on forums. The next beautiful feature of Adobe XD is to allow you to share your design specs and prototypes in different ways mentioned below: -

• Share Prototypes for reviews
  • Share Cloud Documents.
  • Share with design specs with developers.

Please see this link to learn more about share button in Adobe XD Share your prototype, design specs, and cloud documents with stakeholders by providing a public or p...​. and let us know if you need more assistance on this, we'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many different ways to code an app. So, yes, share your design with potential developers. You could ask on the Animate CC forum if anyone would be interested in developing your app create in XD.

Good luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 1
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before sharing your concept be sure you have an NDA in place so that your hard work is protected. Do a search for app developers, check references. What platform is the app intended for?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 2