• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On load, the website goes straight to the embedded XD iframe, skipping page content.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As suggested in the title, everything with the iframe is working wonderfully. However, whenever I load the website, it just skips half of the page and goes straight to the iframe.

Here's an example of the said problem. It's my teammate's website:

https://katieqian.me/Eggschange-A-Learning-App

I wonder if there's any way to avoid this problem?

Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great concept here. The problem though isn't in Xd right? This is a problem with the code on a live site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply! But I'm fairly sure it's a problem with XD. I'm also working on my website for this object, and I loaded several iframes, like google docs/slides, and a live demo iframe from XD. But the page doesn't jump to other iframes, only the XD one.

NO code is involved. I simply copied and pasted the embedding iframe provided by XD, under the "share" blue button.

To specify the problem, when initially loading the page, everything works fine. At this point, the XD iframe isn't loaded yet. However, as soon as the XD iframe finishes loading, the page just jumps to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it - thanks for clarifying. Hopefully this information will help to troubleshoot. I would have  to hunt  and peck my way through  to solve. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines