• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On roll off event

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love XD. But please, please, please can you facilitate mouse 'roll off'' events/states/triggers whatever you want to call them, to hover states. I just want a hover animation to play, then when the mouse 'rolls off' the hotspot, the hover state remains the same rather than return to the default state. It's a real pity not to have this feature - it's something from the old Flash days, it's even in InDesign! Please can you get it in XD asap. thing There isn't a workaround either and creating multiple artboards is just too much hard work to achieve this basic effect. Thanks for all your hard work, I do love and appreciate you all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. I see that you have already raised the request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/43907604-roll-off-... so let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks guys, really appreciate you're work.

Neil Stevenson
Tel: 01992 473189

BerryWorld Limited is a company registered in England & Wales with the registration number 2864233. The registered address is 5th Floor, 9 Hatton Street, London, NW8 9PL.
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules.
If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.
Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines