• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open document issues

Advisor ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I've experienced what so many have with getting only a blank screen when trying to open XD things have evolved into a different issue. After 3 days of not being able to open XD at all (expect from that white screen) I suddenly was able to at least get the open dialog on screen when opening XD, I got an annoying perpetual spinner/loader that never stops so I just ignored it by opening a document. I hadn't done anything at all at my side to get to that point, XD suddenly just decided to give met the file dialogue back after three days of absence.

The next and third part to this is that I'm not able to get any open file dialog, instead I must open files either directly from hard drive via Ctrl+O or Menu - Open from computer or just Open. These two options now lead directly to hard drive. In other words I have no access to the file dialog in XD and therefor unable to open CC files! Very annoying as that totally ruins yet another day.

What's going on?!! I've read many posts on this topic and we all seem to experience different errors and issues with this. I'm on W10 and ALL is up to date. My drivers, my OS, XD etc. It's just a string of problems with this program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, we are sorry that you received a problem with Adobe XD. Have you checked if Adobe Creative Cloud is up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines