Highlighted

Opening adobe XD files in older versions

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have saved an adobe XD file on my home mac which is running the latest version, but i cant open it on my work mac that is running an older verison. Is there a way round this?

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that this could be a piece of sad news for you as, if the file has been saved in a newer version then there is no way around to open it on an older version of XD. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opening adobe XD files in older versions

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have saved an adobe XD file on my home mac which is running the latest version, but i cant open it on my work mac that is running an older verison. Is there a way round this?

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that this could be a piece of sad news for you as, if the file has been saved in a newer version then there is no way around to open it on an older version of XD. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0