Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Option for "Fix position when scrolling" missing for items within a group

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I put together a prototype last week that included a fixed position element within a larger group that is not fixed position. After updating to XD Version 23.1.32.2 today and updating my prototype, the fixed position element will no longer stay on the screen when scrolling.

The option for fixing the position only appears now when I select the whole group, instead of for any individual element. This is critical for me in sharing the designs as desired with the team, especially since it worked perfectly before the update today!

On the element:

xd fixed position 1.png

On the larger group:

xd fixed position 2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logically it doesn't make sense to make something in the group fixed while others are not fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The items are grouped together to make it easier for me to manage the auto-animate feature. Having to break out the piece parts would make managing all of my autoanimate elements across the ~12 artboards more difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines