• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Option to reload the currently edited screen in XD.

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use windows 10 as we don't have a live preview option available every time I have to exit from currently visible project in the xd android app and again click on the project again to see updated edits we made to it, instead of this if we can have an option to reload the currently edited screen it would make it easier.

Let me know it is possible. Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Thanks. So you are talking about live update. Please use adobexd.uservoice.com, this is the best place to send us feature requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about publish project or local preview in XD?

Please descibe the peocess of steps to understand your task better.

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello the above post, it was just a suggestion if it can be developed something like this. It is not a problem I am facing. Sorry if you were confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Local preview...I am alone working on it. Saving the file in the cloud.

You save the xd file into the cloud then you go to xd android app - open the current project and you decide to make changes - you make changes in windows xd and save the cloud file - then you exit from the current project in xd android app and again click on the project again to check the changes. 

Hope this is helpful please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. So you are talking about live update. Please use adobexd.uservoice.com, this is the best place to send us feature requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines