Highlighted

Organize and group components in library

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be useful to have a way to group some components to create an organized UI kit or library. For example, using a "/" like folders. In order to create hierarchies similar to Atomic Design.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Organize and group components in library

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be useful to have a way to group some components to create an organized UI kit or library. For example, using a "/" like folders. In order to create hierarchies similar to Atomic Design.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2019 4
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, sketch also works in this way for orginization. Seems doing this also helps developers with orginization within their codebase. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! The assets panel needs multiple ways of organizing, grouping and sorting. I tried to organized my assets manually. It seemed to let me, but then it reverted back and I wasted my effort. Once you get hundreds of assets, search is not enough - you can't remember what everything is called.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so important

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2020 1
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this feature request https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/33272584-organize-... similar to what you are looking for? If so, please upvote the request to stay tuned to the latest announcements.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 1