• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizing Assets in Folders

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm having a frustrating delay navigating through my components assets panel. I never feelted this delay until building a whole design system in XD with a looot of components. I was wondering if there was a way to compartmentalize components it could be very helpful to putting them in different folders (eg. buttons, icons, shapes, etc) with an easy collapse/expand flow.

Am I missing something maybe?

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

This sounds like a very sensible feature for Adobe to add. Have you been to their feature suggestion site and added your vote to the feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a very sensible feature for Adobe to add. Have you been to their feature suggestion site and added your vote to the feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed! I didn't realize I was posting the request in the wrong place, thanks for clarify!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines