• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Other]-Adobe XD autosave is not working properly.

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto save cloud documents interfere with work - the application freezes and it becomes impossible to work. Give the opportunity to configure the autosave period.
How to contact with Adobe Support?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mexath3,

Sorry that you're having trouble because of Auto-save feature. A similar request has been raised here to adjust the frequency of auto save (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38097238-allow-use...). I would request you to upvote this request and share your comments to add your voice. 

I would also like know the OS build and version of XD that you are using at the moment. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is one "solution".
- Work local.
- so then also no problems with shared components, not seeing files in cloud..logging in 20 times a day . no fonts in xd app mobile ..no black background option for mobile web preview....etc...

- even buying a new pc isn't fixing things... i tried that...stupid me 😉

i never had so mutch problems with adobe as the last year! and i thought there was some new attention to the UX design side at adobe... realy made me want to quit a lot of times. But the basics of XD... i love.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We understand your concern and will share your feedback with the team. The team is really working hard on the performance issues of XD and you will definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD. We would suggest submitting your feedback on the above mentioned uservoice link and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines