• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Other]-Adobe XD is rolling back to the previous version and cloud docs are not saving.

Engaged ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in a Cloud file and Adobe XD (26.0.22) rolled back twice and I lost work done. How is this triggered? I'm using Windows 10. When blocking the station XD disconnects?

Why the CTRL + S doesn't save the cloud document?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco,

Thank you for reporting this and we haven't heard of this issue so far. We would like to know a few more details like-

• Would you mind switching to a different network and let us know if that helps?
  • Is it happening randomly or have you noticed any specific action that is causing this behavior?
  • When you said CTRL + S doesn't save, does that mean it is not saving at all or it's taking time to save?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika!

I don't have other network available.

It's seems to happen randomly. I was in a "starting point", made changes, rolled back to starter point. This happen twice. Didn't notice a pattern.

After making the changes, it shows a "saving..." next to the Cloud file's name.  To be sure my changes were saved, I pressed CTRL + S and clicked in the option Save in the main menu. After making all these attempts, the file still rolled back, so it seems the manual command to save didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika, some additional info. This happens when I unblock my station. 

I make the changes.

Block my workstation.

After couple minutes I'm back and unblock it.

Adobe XD shows "reconecting" message with a spinner (at this moment, the cloud icon at the top [next to document's name] has an "x" on it)

Adobe XD shows the dialog asking to discard my changes

I'm using a wired connection, so the Windows' energy plan doesn't affect it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the additional information, Franco. It looks like there are some sync issues with Creative Cloud app. Could you please try the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing just happened to me.

I did some edits on an ongoing prototype last week. This morning I logged in the document appears to be last edited 3 MONTHS AGO.

First time this has happened, nothing unusual to report regarding my internet conntection, or my Creative Cloud experience. Luckily I can redo some of the work (my published links are still current) but this is a major blow in my confidence using the save to cloud functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

naruto  vs one piece

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines