• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Other]-Can't get past welcome screen on small screens in XD.

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an Asus Zenbook UX303UB. The total height of the display is smaller than the height needed to show the entire XD welcome screen, you can create a new document only through the bottom part of the window. Any attempt to resize the window ends up with no scroll bar, resizing only the top part of it. Kind of ironic. No option to close the "welcome" announcement. Added screenshots from my bigger display to showcase the issue:

This display has enough room for the entire window.This display has enough room for the entire window.

This is what it would look like in a small display (no room to drag the window upwards).This is what it would look like in a small display (no room to drag the window upwards).

No scroll bar becomes available when resizing the window to fit screen.No scroll bar becomes available when resizing the window to fit screen.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, there is no support for the Asus devices as of now. Please check out Elaine's comment in this uservoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/16602088-asus

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amir,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Unfortunately, Asus devices are not supported for XD. I would request you to please submit a feature request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How would you call the requested feature? And why did you tag this as a lack of support for Asus devices, and not small-screen devices?

B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, there is no support for the Asus devices as of now. Please check out Elaine's comment in this uservoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/16602088-asus

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines