• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Other]- Performance issues when using component states

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With some files.. XD is so incredibly slow. The problem has existed for several versions.

Check Video for an example.. Its real time..

What can I do?

Simon

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD and thanks for sharing the video and it looks like your cloud document is not syncing as it shows X in the cloud sign. Would you mind confirming if you're using the latest version of XD (26)? If yes, please try the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Simon, 

We would like to follow up on this issue, if the issue has been resolved or not? If not, could you please confirm how many components are in the document that are dragging?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

Its not resolved. I'm using now the latest 26-Version. Also with 25-Version i had this problems. 

About dragging. The Component has around 20 unstances with multiple component-status;) And they are nested with components which have also multiple component-status :). I can send file if you want..

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are aware of issues with performance when using components and states, especially in the way that you have done. The team is working on several performance improvements to this feature and you should see that reflected in future updates. I apologize for the inconvenience meanwhile. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same probelm, tried everything but nothing stopped it, dropped back to v25 to fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Already half year since this issue posted here. with always the latest version of adobe XD,  i am still experiencing this issue. This has been painful roadblock for me and designers in my company in working on our projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines