• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Other]: Please replace EM DASH on Artboard copy / paste - UNABLE TO ZIP FILES WITH EM DASH

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was exporting a bunch of files on windows and was getting this error about an em dash being a character not supported in a filename. I didn't think I added an em dash anywhere, but on second look, when I copied and pasted my artboards, boom, there it was emdash 1, emdash 2, etc etc.

Please change the emdash to a normal minus / hyphen so I don't have to rename all my files in order to zip them on Windows. Thank you.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

That's not true ! The UserVoice platform closed its Bug Report section, and is referring to this very Forum for such issues. This is definitely not a Feature Request but a plain and simple bug. You should slap it immediately onto your Agile Scrum board for the next Sprint, and don't you dare let it slip to the Backlog... 😉

See for yourself, @UserVoice:

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-16 om 22.38.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I will pass on your feedback to the product team and you can do that too here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not true ! The UserVoice platform closed its Bug Report section, and is referring to this very Forum for such issues. This is definitely not a Feature Request but a plain and simple bug. You should slap it immediately onto your Agile Scrum board for the next Sprint, and don't you dare let it slip to the Backlog... 😉

See for yourself, @UserVoice:

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-16 om 22.38.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please flag as bug. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines