• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Other]- XD slow auto saving issues causing data loses.

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud docs with their autosave are extremely unstable. After the autosaving (which happening btw entire sec after any slightest change in the doc and extremly slowdowns the working process and XD losing its responsiveness) the 90% of my ellements were gone which are the core design assets in my project.

The First attached screehsots – it's what I got after autosaving. The second screehsot – it's how the doc looked before. Thanks command+Z still working and I was be able to restore my UI assets...

Does someone else has the same problems with XD Cloud files?

I have XD(26.0.22) version and MacOS 10.15.2

Screenshot 2020-02-04 at 10.17.55.png

Screenshot 2020-02-04 at 10.18.07.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Glafira,

We understand it could be annoying for you. The team is aware of slow autosaving issue and is working on it to fix it. We would suggest rolling back to the previous version of file as mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col... and copy paste the design into a new document.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines