• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlay actions: Animating between dartboards with same background image

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyway to animate overlays and modal interactions on top of a consistent vertically scrolling background?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

There isn't solution for now. Please submit it as new feature to Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAn you provide more details. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. In a mobile design, I want to scroll vertically (long scroll page). This is an image in XD. I have a few fixed elements that I want to expand or animate based on the scroll position or time. Think of navigate pinned to the bottom of the layout, and it expands or disappears on scroll, or reverse scroll.

You can't do this between artboards with timed animation, as you lose the position of the scrolling background layer.

I'm thinking this can't be done, but wanted to see if there is a workaround.

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reply. So you want to use scrolling as a trigger for animation objects properties. IMHO we need to mimic that by using Drag Action as there isn't any script that use scrolling as trigger in XD. Will try to find a solution.(if it exists) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There isn't solution for now. Please submit it as new feature to Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines