• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlay panel missing move options...

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone having the same issues with their XD Sept. 2019 update? - on my W10 PC all the overlay panel move options are no longer there - Eek!

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Windows PC

overlay.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, I noticed it since this week.

I can't move the overlay layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to move the overlays postion in Adobe XD. We would like to know the OS and XD version of your machine. I would also request you if you can create a video of the workflow, so that we can try to reproduce at our end.

Could you please confirm if it's happening with all the files and try creating a simple overlay function in a new file? and share the results with us.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still happen to the existing artboard, but my solution is, create new artboard, just copy and paste the design that have been made. Prototype again. Solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are glad to hear that you're able to fix the issue and thankyou for sharing the solution that worked for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines