Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Panel]-Change Color on scroll in XD.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

Is it Possible to let change the color of a Logo or a icon on scroll ?

like this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27484858/css-change-color-on-scroll-cut-text-overflow-z-index/27...

Thx Lyoxs.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly the same as your example in StackOverflow, but you can create this with blend mode:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/9ad542c1-2fd8-466f-6f55-8fa4753e2b2f-ece4/?fullscreen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i tryed this befor, but i need a specific color so i cant use that solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if you use the Blend Mode "Color" with such a fixed positioned logo, you can set any color to the overlapping element, even a gradient fill, to let it change over a longer distance (simply drag the overlay element as tall as necessary for scrolling). Does this help ?

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-02 om 19.02.55.png        Schermafbeelding 2020-04-02 om 19.05.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also looking for this same effect, can I ask how this is achieved? I have a logo that begins as green, and then I have a panel of content with a green background on a section of my page, that once scrolled to, I'd like the logo to turn white. Is this achievable? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines