Highlighted

[Panel] - Color picker is inaccurate

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the color picker in Adobe XD does not copy the correct value. There are always small differences in the hex value which causes problems when trying to be very precise building for instance a style guide.

I am comparing this to the behavior in Illustrator and Photoshop and more.

Hi Eddie_Persson, 

Sorry that you experienced this situation. Would you be able to share an instance or the workflow, which lead to mismatched color values? I'd like to replicate it here at my end and there are a few more details that would help. 

1. Which OS build and version of XD are you using? 
  2. Is it happening with all the files or with a specific one. 
  3. Have you experienced it while exporting the artboard? 
  4. Do you also relate your situation with this feature request here - (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-management-set-color-profiles).

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Topics

Design, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Panel] - Color picker is inaccurate

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the color picker in Adobe XD does not copy the correct value. There are always small differences in the hex value which causes problems when trying to be very precise building for instance a style guide.

I am comparing this to the behavior in Illustrator and Photoshop and more.

Hi Eddie_Persson, 

Sorry that you experienced this situation. Would you be able to share an instance or the workflow, which lead to mismatched color values? I'd like to replicate it here at my end and there are a few more details that would help. 

4. Do you also relate your situation with this feature request here - (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-management-set-color-profiles).

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Topics

Design, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eddie_Persson, 

4. Do you also relate your situation with this feature request here - (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-man...).

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines