Highlighted

[Panel]-Looking for plugin that put colored tags on layers list in XD.

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, lately I'm using XD on Mac. Is there any plugin that allows me to put colored tags on artboards layers list in Adobe XD?
I mean something like in the layers list in Photoshop, or like the Midnight plugin for Sketch.

Thank you
Hila

Untitled-1.jpg

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ares Hovhannesyan | Adobe Community Professional

Please try Free UI design kits, icons, and plugins | Adobe XD resources  You can also access plugins directly from your Adobe Xd plugin panel

Topics

Design, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Panel]-Looking for plugin that put colored tags on layers list in XD.

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, lately I'm using XD on Mac. Is there any plugin that allows me to put colored tags on artboards layers list in Adobe XD?
I mean something like in the layers list in Photoshop, or like the Midnight plugin for Sketch.

Thank you
Hila

Untitled-1.jpg

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ares Hovhannesyan | Adobe Community Professional

Please try Free UI design kits, icons, and plugins | Adobe XD resources  You can also access plugins directly from your Adobe Xd plugin panel

Topics

Design, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Forum comments to Adobe XD

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 1
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will appreciate if you'll tell me is there a plugin for it, and its name

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that the Artboard panel in XD contains a long list of names which I can not organize with inner sections,
not colorized, and not by groups of the artboards. I use to work in Sketch, there you can divide it to pages, and also have a plugin for the artboards and layers color tags (Midnight for Sketch).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find anyhting-- so annoying no one has developed a plugin for this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand it could be an interesting feature. We have seen a similar request has been raised here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19560532-color-cod... We would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2020 0