Highlighted

[Panel]-Suggestion for "pick color from screen (l)" tool in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a suggestion: I have earlier used Axure as a mockup tool and one of the things, that I have used suprisingly often is the ability to have to "pick color from screen (l)" tool to pick a color outside the application itself. 

Example: Right now i am sitting with the task of designing a new component to operate within the existing system. So right now my options are either to loosly aim for a similar color or to create a screenshot to paste into my project in order to use the "pick color from screen tool" to extract the right color. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Design, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Panel]-Suggestion for "pick color from screen (l)" tool in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a suggestion: I have earlier used Axure as a mockup tool and one of the things, that I have used suprisingly often is the ability to have to "pick color from screen (l)" tool to pick a color outside the application itself. 

Example: Right now i am sitting with the task of designing a new component to operate within the existing system. So right now my options are either to loosly aim for a similar color or to create a screenshot to paste into my project in order to use the "pick color from screen tool" to extract the right color. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Design, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlotte,

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020 1