Highlighted

[Panel]-Unable to drag the layers to reorder in the panel in XD.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me, or did something change on this latest version.

I can't seem to drag layers to reorder them in the panel anymore. Anyone else having this problem?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Solved. Reinstall alone wasn't enough to fix it... had to do a clean sweep of a lot of residual system files, then reinstall.

Was on my PC... Adobe tech support made short work of this.

Thanks

TOPICS
Design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Panel]-Unable to drag the layers to reorder in the panel in XD.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me, or did something change on this latest version.

I can't seem to drag layers to reorder them in the panel anymore. Anyone else having this problem?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Solved. Reinstall alone wasn't enough to fix it... had to do a clean sweep of a lot of residual system files, then reinstall.

Thanks

TOPICS
Design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be working fine for me, are you on Mac or PC? Is your OS up to date?
I'm on Windows10 and have no issues moving layers around.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Sorry to hear you are experineicng reordering of layers in XD. We have seen the issue got resolved in the previous version of XD. In additon to the information asked by Sjaani, could you please confirm if it's happening with a specific file or all the files? Is it possible for you to share a short video capturing the behavior?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this same issue for a week now. I have the latest version of Adobe XD, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it to see if it would work. No dice. I'm on a Windows 10 PC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
HaveMack LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine was resolved within minutes of my post - I was booted out of Creative Cloud (without explanation), then when I signed back in Adobe XD was fixed. Guessing Adobe did something on their end, don't know what.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 1