Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[PANELS]- No pop-up properties in prototype mode while selecting the arrows

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am unable to see the pop up properties while selecting the arrows in prototype mode. I clicked on them and nothing happens (right and left click). All the properties are shown in the column on the right side.

Is there any way to change this? I am on Windows and I can't see a "View" tab where I can change this.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

I had to go back more than one year in memories, to realize that you are still used to the old method of showing those properties: double clicking the handles. So they changed that some time ago, and moved all settings to that panel on the right, Rishabh was talking about in his earlier answer.

Also note that you can have multiple triggers now to do different things from the one same starting point to a different destination. So your handles and lines show a plus sign and a number, to indicate

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The Properties inspector is now set to the right pane. When you right-click on the arrow, you should get the below dialog box. If you are not getting this Window, I'd request if you can share your system logs by following the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please try re-installing the application and let us know if it works or if you need any further assistance.

Prototype.PNG

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do! Thank you so much for your answer. I didn't know they moved it to the right panel.

Again, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to go back more than one year in memories, to realize that you are still used to the old method of showing those properties: double clicking the handles. So they changed that some time ago, and moved all settings to that panel on the right, Rishabh was talking about in his earlier answer.

Also note that you can have multiple triggers now to do different things from the one same starting point to a different destination. So your handles and lines show a plus sign and a number, to indicate the current trigger you're working with.

Familiarize yourself with these new featutres of Prototyping:

https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/xd/help/create-prototypes.html

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-24 om 22.54.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your answers. There's a great support in this forum.

I didn't know they moved it to the right panel. Thanks! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other issues or have any questions in the future. Thanks!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines