• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perfect animation on xd preview and then not so perfect when uploaded online

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i review my animation on prototype mode on xd, everything looks good, and then, when i upload my artboards online to share, it gets some slow and fuzzy transitions, ans i have to re run it two times so the animation looks kust like my xd protoype preview: does anyone has encountered this kind of problem ?

Thanks for your answer.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have definitely seen that if I have a larger XD protoype that the oline version will do the transitions between artboards more slowly than in the app.

I also have seen an issue on Chrome (win 10) that is kind of similar - if I use the auto-animate transition from one artboard to the next, when I view it in Chrome the very first time I go to the area that has that transition it does this weird full artboard fade out before transioning with no auto animate. But then if I go back into that same part again the second time it works exactly right. It sounds like there might be some sort of issue with first time plays of certain transitions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dustin,

thanks for your answer.

This is exactly what is happening, with firefox too, and that is a bad point, because if you want to embed your work as an interactive prototype on behance for example, that makes the animation looks very bad ...

And then what could have been very convenient becomes very annoying !

Any solution to fix this, adobe crew ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines