• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance issues since new update

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I update Adobe XD this morning to version 34.1.12, I can barely get any work done without the program either lagging for ~10 seconds or freezing every time I want to do simple functions such as zooming out or just navigating between artboards. Also having trouble editing text boxes and artboard names. I am forced to exit and re open XD just to edit a text box.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. It's been impossible to work with files from previous versions. When I create new files it runs smoothly. To edit files created before this update, it's necessary to uninstall adobe XD an re-install the previous version of the software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if you are still experiencing the issue with the latest version of XD which is 35.1? If yes, please try clean install by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines